Total 6 Classes
- 11th August 2018 (Saturday)
- 12th August 2018 (Sunday)
- 8th September 2018 (Saturday)
- 29th September 2018 (Saturday)
- 20th October 2018 (Saturday)
- 10th November 2018 (Saturday)
10:00 am – 2:00 pm (4 hours per class)
Fujifilm PJ Office
Menara Axis Ground Floor,
46100 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
RM200 (6 classes + outing)
Please kindly make payment at the below details:
Maybank / Maybank2u
0140 1124 7799
** Limited to 20 pax only.
** Registration are guaranteed only upon receipt of full payment.
** Kindly upload the receipt as proof of payment.
Optional (Payment can be made on 29th September 2018)
RM350.00 for distinction L-KPN (Licentiate) certificate application & guidance to apply A-KPN (Associate)
SORRY – OUR WORKSHOP IS FULL!
Stay tuned for more upcoming workshops soon!
Kindly bring your own camera and SD card
- Course content and objective briefing
- Fundamental photography review
- Landscape photography
- Night photography
- Still Life photography
- Street photography
- Black and White photography
- Presentation of works – Photo printing
- Persuade for photography distinctions
What You Will Learn
- Various composition rules and skill.
- In focus vs defocus
- Fore and background
- Forms and shapes
- Less is more
- Light and shadow
- Photography tips
- Special effects
- See better subject
- Control of photographic tools
- Usage of filters
- Simple post processing
- Basic PS skills / Post Processing
- Various genre of photography
- Still Life
- Night photography
- B & W
- Presentation of works
- Basic print management
- Story board
- Professional Distinction
Multiple International Awards Winner
Specialised in long exposure photography
Specialised in Black & White & Street Photography
Terms & Conditions
- Open to Fujifilm X series users only.
- Registration are accepted on a first come first serve basis after class fees amounting to RM 200.00 is received.
- Participants may use Fujifilm equipment on loan basis during the event. Equipment is subject to availability.
- Fujifilm Malaysia will not be responsible for any injury, illness, death, loss, damage, expense, cost or other sum or claim caused by owner/user/participant himself/herself during the session.
- Participants shall be liable for any loss, damage or personal injury they may cause at the venue of the session.
- Fujifilm Malaysia reserves the right to cancel, advance or postpone a seminar or related event(s) in our sole discretion. Prior notice will be given to the users/participants.