6th October 2018 (Saturday)
10:00 am – 2:00 pm (4 Hours)
Fujifilm PJ Office
Menara Axis Ground Floor, Jalan 51A/223, 46100 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
The focus of this workshop
How to embrace who you are and the processes of chance or purposeful and mindful photography.
- How we see – Where does seeing happen
- Why we see
- What do we see
- What keeps us from seeing
- How to see more – Visual Sensitivity – Vocabulary – Language – Is photography art
Stay tuned for more upcoming workshops soon!
Brief introduction of the photographer
Kevin has been making images with a camera since he was 8 years old. He is now 54. He has exhibited in Europe and in Malaysia where he is currently based. He also works with art residency programmes and is member of panel for several photographic forums and has had his work featured in several magazines. His paid commissions include work for corporate memory and asset work.
Terms & Conditions
- Participants may use Fujifilm equipment on loan basis during the event. Equipment is subject to availability.
- Fujifilm Malaysia will not be responsible for any injury, illness, death, loss, damage, expense, cost or other sum or claim caused by owner/user/participant himself/herself during the session.
- Participants shall be liable for any loss, damage or personal injury they may cause at the venue of the session.
- Fujifilm Malaysia reserves the right to cancel, advance or postpone a seminar or related event(s) in our sole discretion. Prior notice will be given to the users/participants.