How to Register
Make payment for the workshop via Internet Banking or an ATM.
Take a screenshot, scan or a photo of the transaction receipt as proof of payment.
Register online using the form below and attach the screenshot, scan or photo of your payment transaction.
18 May 2019 (Saturday)
10.00 am – 1.00 pm
Buttercake Factory Studio – Gateway Kiaramas
SORRY – OUR WORKSHOP IS FULL!
Stay tuned for more upcoming workshops soon!
Please kindly make payment at the below details:
Maybank / Maybank2u
0140 1124 7799
** Limited to 8 pax only.
** Registration is guaranteed only upon receipt of full payment.
** Kindly upload the receipt as proof of payment.
Terms & Conditions
- Participants are required to register online on this page.
- Registration will only be confirmed after payment is made.
- Participation fees are not refundable.
- Payment and registration must be made by 17th May 2019 through online registration.
- Limited to 8 pax only on a first come first serve basis.
- Craft Materials, accessories, and supplies will be provided by FUJIFILM Malaysia.
- This workshop is open to both Fujifilm owners and non-owners.
- Participants may use Fujifilm equipment on a loan basis during the event. Equipment is subject to availability.
- Fujifilm Malaysia will not be responsible for any injury, illness, death, loss, damage, expense, cost or other sum or claim caused by owner/user/participant himself/herself during the session.
- Participants shall be liable for any loss, damage or personal injury they may cause at the venue of the session.
- Fujifilm Malaysia reserves the right to cancel, advance or postpone a seminar or related event(s) in our sole discretion. Prior notice will be given to the users/participants.
- Fujifilm (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd reserved the right to amend Terms & Conditions of this campaign without prior notice. Any decision made by the management of Fujifilm (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd shall be final and no correspondence will be entertained.